What a year 2020 was… none of us saw that coming! We truly hope that 2021 is an improvement! With major lockdowns in force again, there’s a lot of uncertainty about what 2021 will bring. We learned a lot over the last year and it’s important to take these learning and put a plan in place for 2021.
My firm, learned just how agile I can be. From having to wear the ‘Teacher’ hat to delivering our first webinars… although further apart physically. I hope your experience was similar.
What are you most proud of from 2020?
- What was your biggest learning?
- What is the most valuable thing you learned about yourself?
- Who were the most influential and supportive people for you?
- What three things from the year are you most grateful for?
- What do you wish you’d done more of?
- What do you wish you’d done less of?
- What three words sum up the year for you?
- What skills could you better utilise this year?
- What areas should you stretch this year?
- What will success look like to you in 2021?
Let’s stay connected this year, I'm here to support you in any way we can. Get in touch for a complimentary catch up, book in a Business Planning session, or reach out for our Personal Budget template. These are just some of the ways we can help, all of which we can do online.
No matter what 2021 brings us, we know it’ll be better if we work together to support our teams and communities.IHere’s to 2021!