Business Continuity Plan - Outline and Benefits
Why we developed this service.
These are unprecedented times for businesses and their people. We want to provide you with accurate and logical advice to help you minimise the impact the Covid-19 pandemic will have on your business.
Benefits of Developing Your Business Continuity Plan
- Help with building resilience in your team and family at this time
- Access support during these unprecedented times
- Outline the things you should consider now to minimise the impact on your business
- Maximise opportunities to preserve your cashflow and profitability
- Get peace of mind that you are receiving all the government assistance you’re entitled to
- Clarity on the assistance your business should obtain from your bank, financiers, suppliers and the tax department
- Create a roadmap for dealing with employment issues
- Clarify a process for looking after your customers and preserving income from them
- Explore all options to pivot your business strategy in these challenging times
- In the worst-case scenario, certainty about whether your business can continue
- A plan to preserve the value of your assets and your wealth as much as possible
- Access to best practise, combining your expertise with ours
- Reassurance that you’ve done all you can to minimise the impact Covid-19 will have on your business, your family and your team
We’re here to support our clients to develop a plan to get through the coming months.
We’ve developed a Business Continuity Planning service to help you identify the actions you need to take to prepare your business for the impact of Covid-19. Part of the plan is ensuring you maximise your Government entitlements and other support to minimise the downstream impact of a downturn in business.
Who should undertake this service?
Every business should have a plan in place to prepare for the impact Covid-19 will have. We can advise you on your government entitlements, how to preserve profitability and cashflow, and help you identify key areas of your business to focus on.
What is involved?
We understand business owners are feeling overwhelmed at the moment, so we’re offering the following service options to support our clients to develop their Business Continuity Plan:
- We can meet with you online to create your Business Continuity Plan in a collaborative approach, bringing together your operational knowledge and our financial acumen.
- You can draft your Business Continuity Plan and we can meet online to review and finalise your plan
- You can use our Template and Guide to create your Business Continuity Plan yourself.
When should I begin?
You must take steps NOW to prepare for the impact the Covid-19 pandemic will have on your business. Doing nothing is simply not an option.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org now to set up an initial 15 minute appointment to discuss how we can help.